Tempahan Apam dan Felt Craft dibuka

Read if you're cute.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Copy and Paste

Salam, Hi all...
tonight's post is a "berkulat" post that I copied and pasted from my other blog. Tak reti nak buat karangan baru. hihihi..


Last 2 weeks, I've got 2 orders from Kiman's (my husband's name is Hakiman) colleague, Yan. She wanted to give the Ladies Wallet to her best friend Hidayah and Kak Ada. I took longer time than expected to complete the orders due to some unavoidable reasons. huhu. Yan requested same design like the one I published last week. So here are the pixies.. (lupa nak amik gambar yg Kak Ada punye)
1.



Another order came from my dear friend, Anis. She requested a cherry red as the cover and black theme inside so her wallet will look a little exclusive and Gothic like. I manage to get the color that she wanted and tadaa...



I added a black kitty cat and two orange heart-flowers to give it a little uummphh... amacam.. ok tak?

2. Later, my ex-student from Shahputra ordered a pair of couple car charm. I was free to design anything as long as I insert her initial and her boyfriend's. F & A. Horeyy... I have no talent in drawing and thanks to Google for being a good buddy to me... hehe... after a little brainstorming in what to sew, I came out with these two love birds. :)

Burung merah burung biru, u marah i love u. hehe
I attached black and white strap to balance the feeling, just like Yin and Yang. :p




Ok, that's all. Nitey nitez...

2 comments: