Tempahan Apam dan Felt Craft dibuka

Read if you're cute.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good News!

Salam, hi ladies!

Remember my last entry bout having a new born in our house? Yup, my sis gave birth earlier than we thought. Parents are away in Korea and have to stay there longer than they should. So, imagine la my Umi menggelupur mcm mana kan, cucu sulung la katakan. Hari-hari mms and 3G (thanks to technologies!) sambil sedih-sedih sbb tak sempat nk sambut cucu. huuu~


My sis gave birth in KL and now, she and her baby are in Kuantan. Come and visit my new nephew!


And another good news is, before I went to KL to look after my sis, me and hubby went to pharmacy and bought pregnancy stick. Alhamdulillah, the result was positive. It means Me and My Sis are pregnant together! (one day only sbb besoknye dia dah bersalin. hehehe)


Alhamdulillah. Double joy! Double happiness! :) Yahooooo



p/s: I'm struggling with morning sickness lately, orders have to be a bit delayed. Sedey.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment